Do you dream of learning to draw?
You can learn how to draw.
From stick figures to realistic still life drawings in
17 hours of drawing lessons!
Learning to draw is really about seeing your world in a new way. I work with people 7 years of age through adult, giving detailed drawing instruction in both my online drawing course and in private drawing lessons. Both the online drawing course and private lessons will give you new access to seeing, processing, recording, and communicating about your world visually. It is a lot easier than you might think to learn to draw. You can banish those stick figures!
Brooke, Adult Student. BEFORE, 1st Group Class & AFTER 19 Hours Of Group Class Time.
“I wanted to be sure I gave my son a chance to give me feedback in private, but before we were even out the door he said the lesson was ‘the funnest thing ever’. Thank you. It was a pleasure to meet you.”
– Susan, Lawyer/Mom of 10 year old after his first lesson
Eliza, Age 9, BEFORE, Early On In Private Lessons & AFTER, 1 Year Of Private Lessons.
Drawing Lessons Will:
• Foster your ability to sequence, organize, & plan.
• Build creative problem-solving skills.
• Bridge communication gaps.
• Be more present & observant in your daily life.
• Slow down & enjoy the little things.
• Give you a practice in which to experience a “flow state” (energized focus, full body/mine involvement)
• Enhance small & large motor skills.
• Develop areas of your brain to think more like a visionary than a worker bee.
“Laurie has been a wonderful teacher who has given me basic skills in drawing. Laurie is a patient teacher. She is an inspiring teacher. She is a teacher who also stretches her students, helping them discover more about themselves. I can now draw! I continue to be a student of Laurie’s and look forward to each coming lesson.”
– John Kinnaird, Business Owner/Dad, private lessons for himself & 8 year old son for 1.5 years +
Free giveaway to...
Student in the...
Free giveaway to...